When & Where
July 12-15, 2018 | 1920 S Page Valley Rd. Luray, VA. 22835
AND Save 5% off of your investment by simply entering the code "becky" upon checking out!
Invest in this beautiful experience here:
Join me and other well-respected yoga teachers, lovers of yoga, and joy-seekers at this four-day camping event full of learning, growing, sharing, and celebration in the heart of the Shendandoah River Valley! Shensara's campsite is nestled along the bank of the Shenandoah River, where you will have a plethora of options for how to spend your weekend.
This is a family-friendly event, so bring the kids!
This is such a special event. The intention from which Shensara was conceived is so authentic and genuine. The following is a reflection of the goal of Shensara:
"We intend to create a community that revolves around a marketplace of ideas built on ancient wisdom and forward thinking. We hope that those who participate try new techniques of yoga and meditation, learn about how we can more positively impact our society and planet, learn to make happiness an everyday experience and have a wonderful weekend surrounded by beautiful and optimistic people."
If you have any questions at all, please email me. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Twenty-five hundred years ago a man realized that three things stand in the way of our happiness: anger, greed and ignorance. We believe that all humans deserve happiness, and that everyone is capable of living a more meaningful life given the right tools and knowledge. At Shensara we will work to develop a roadmap focused on the cultivation of happiness and well-being.
We intend to create a community that revolves around a marketplace of ideas built on ancient wisdom and forward thinking. We hope that those who participate try new techniques of yoga and meditation, learn about how we can more positively impact our society and planet, learn to make happiness an everyday experience and have a wonderful weekend surrounded by beautiful and optimistic people.
At Shensara you camp for three days on the banks of the Shenandoah River. You are free to roam around the natural beauty of The Farm, swim in the river, relax and attend any of the activities we have planned. Some of the activities include:
· Yoga classes and workshops on several different styles of yoga.
· Guided meditations that allow the participants to discover and try different methods of meditation.
· Workshops that bridge the gap between science and our spiritual practice.
· Workshops from community leaders, business owners and individuals that have built business or projects that respect the environment, their costumers and their employees.
· Join the Kirtan chanting and drum circle at the nightly bonfire.
· Listen to soothing music at the main stage, then end the night dancing with your friends and the community to world beats.
· Learn how to build an organic garden in your backyard or your apartment.
· Sit quietly in the Meditation grove, a space surrounded by nature dedicated for quiet meditation or reflection.
We will continue to add new, different and exciting activities and projects till the day of the festival.
After the Weekend
The community that is Shensara will remain active and grow from year to year. We hope those who attend will use what they discover to live happier lives and to share these tools with others in their lives. Our success will be measured by our ability to inspire the community to choose kindness, compassion and learning as a lifestyle, and become better individuals that fuel a happier society.
Learn more here: http://www.shensara.com/