Our bodies and practice live by the cycles of nature, and as such we have the ability to tap into the power of each season to offer balance and harmony. Each season we will come together in community to listen into nature’s rhythms and get closer with ourselves. We will allow our bodies to resync with the sun, outdoors, yoga, and radical self-care. Each immersion will provide specific teachings that are governed by the energy of the season and tools that we can use to cultivate more connection in our practice, teaching and lives.
This March join us to connect. We will begin to disconnect to reconnect to our natural rhythms to find our flow state of grace and creativity.
We will dive into the following areas during each Immersion:
- Balancing Yoga Practices and Sequencing that nourish us during the time of year
- Pranayama and Meditation that allows us to develop clarity and stillness
- Teaching Elements such as The Art of Sequencing, Anatomical Alignment, and Deep Posture work, that we can utilize in our own practice and/ or with our students
- Yoga Philosophy which enable us to hone in on the wisdom of the practice and how we can apply it to our lives
- Ayurvedic Wisdom and Lifestyle Suggestions to give us tools to establish better internal rhythms with nature and ourselves
- Guided Journaling to aid us as we go deeper into the themes of each session
- Yoga Storytelling which connects us with our inner child and reminds us of the joy of life and our practice
Schedule for Retreat Training:
- 3/22: 10-1pm; 2-7pm
- 3/23: 8-1pm; 2-6pm
- 3/24: 8-1pm; 2-6pm; 7-9pm
- 3/25: 8-1pm; 2-6pm
- 3/26: 8-1pm; 2-5pm
- 3/27: 8-1pm
About the Inn at Willow Grove:
“Now a Forbes Travel Guide Four Star-rated boutique hotel and gourmet restaurant, The Inn at Willow Grove is a destination that offers the finest luxury guest experience. Every stay at The Inn at Willow Grove includes concierge Butler service, complimentary canapés in the Salon in the evening, a custom-crafted sweet treat with hot tea selections during evening turn-down service and fresh House-made beignets with locally-roasted signature blend French Press coffee delivered to your door in the morning.”
To find more information about the Inn at Willow Grove, go to: www.innatwillowgrove.com
Single Inn or Cottage: $2999
Double Inn or Cottage: $2199
*shared bed for most doubles
*pricing includes all meals, training, accommodations, and activities. Please note there are 2 evenings that dinner is on your own.
Immersions can be taken alone and in any order you wish.
Sessions are approved by Yoga Alliance as a 200 Hour Certified Yoga School and can be used for CEUs or as a Certification Program for 200RYT. Students electing to receive a 200 Hour Teaching Certification upon completion of all 4 Immersions must apply prior to first training enrollment. Students completing 200 Hour Teaching Certification can take in any order and on their own schedule. All trainings are subject to minimum enrollment and Om On Yoga has right to change or alter training times/ programs at any time, and will notify students of such.
Here is some more info for ya here:
Sign up today!