Join Om On and Becky Eschenroeder as we retreat in stunning and wild Southwest Montana. We will be staying at our own private luxury ranch property set on 5200 acres near the Madison River and nearby to both the quaint town of Bozeman and the wild beauty of Yellowstone National Park. At Grey Cliffs Ranch you will be afforded incredible panoramic views of the Montana mountains and rolling hills, attentive service, gourmet cuisine prepared for us by our own private chef utilizing ingredients grown right on the farm and sourced locally, as well as, a unforgettable yoga retreat experience!
Just 45 minutes from Bozeman ground transportation on arrival and departure days will be provided so you don’t have to worry about travel logistics. However, car rentals are also available and some may elect to have their own transportation. Once at the lodge all activities will be on-site, and will include daily yoga, gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner, pottery decorating class, horseback riding excursion, led ranch hike, and cooking class. The ranch can also arrange for other activities such as guided fly fishing, massage, mountain biking, and tubing and all details and extra costs will be provided by Grey Cliffs Ranch, though many will find that the gorgeous rolling hills, rangelands, and mountain landscape provide all they need to relax and revive. This land was a former cattle ranch and since 2005 the Grey Cliffs Restoration project has set out to revive the natural landscape and create wetland protection which has brought elk, deer, coyotes, grouse, pheasant, partridge, bald and golden eagles and many upland birds back to the land.
Join us this fall as we head to the Wild West!
- Daily yoga provided by Om On’s Becky Eschenroeder
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day (beginning with dinner night of 9/12 and ending with breakfast morning of 9/16)
- Outdoor hot tub
- Fly Fishing Excursion (not included)
- Miles of rangeland roads for hiking
- Led off road hike on ranch
- Horseback ride in Yellowstone National Park
- Cooking class with private ranch chef
- Dinner Alfresco Friday Evening
- Pottery decorating class
- Family room with fireplace, kitchenette, workstation, and game table
- Beautiful ponds and garden spaces to lounge
Pricing and Accommodations:
- All rooms are shared Queen or King with private baths and incredible views.
- One two-room suite is available and offers 1 King and 2 twin beds with shared bathroom.
- Shared Double: $TBD per person (single accommodations please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
*option to add a cot to suites is available please let us know if you would like this option.
Registration Deadline: July 15th, 2018*; Full Payment must be received by this date.
*minimum enrollment required.
$500 of the payment is non-refundable under any circumstances, and remaining portion of the full payment may be refundable up until the final registration deadline, if Om On Yoga can fill the spot. All payments made after the final registration deadline are non-refundable.
Sign up today!
Hungry for more info about this magical place?
What to Pack for A Montana Yoga Retreat:
The Yoga Experience at Grey Cliffs Ranch led by Om On Yoga
Ranch to Table Food Experience at Grey Cliffs Ranch
Travel Diary: Grey Cliffs Ranch x Om On Yoga Retreat
Grey Cliffs Ranch in Southwest Montana: An Outdoor Lover's Paradise
Our Fave Yoga Retreat Hideout: Grey Cliffs Ranch